Zamunda is derived from one of the most popular comedies “Coming back to America” where Prince hakim, played by Eddie Murphy, from the kingdom of Zamunda went to America to find a wife.
Tour De Zamunda was established in July 2019 with a vision to ease online travel bookings for touring African destinations and moreover present Africa in various perspectives apart from simply Safari.
Tour De Zamunda provides among other things the following;
- Packages for summer and winter vacationers
- Authentic African Experiences.
- Tourism to improve livelihoods of host rural village communities.
- Treasure community Involvement.
- Diverse experiences to enjoy holidays & getaways.
- Through our Unique customized Zamunda Village experience community livelihoods are enhanced.
- Our Emphasis is on community and nature based Tourism activities.
- Through our engagements, the host communities are economically empowered.
- Through our ‘’Tourism cares’’ signature activities visitors are able to engage with different cultures that help break cultural differences.
- Opportunities are availed to all to share skills in Education, Vocational, development, Health and social work.
To be, the leading Agency in showcasing amazing and Authentic African Experiences.
To avail our guests Tourism Experiences that will enhance the livelihoods of the host communities and give a general appreciation of African Cultures.
A word from our CEO:
We have designed hands on or to do activities that will make your Activity Holiday so Experiential and Transformative.
There is no doubt that your interactions with the host communities will certainly leave a mark on your life and avail you breathtaking African experiences of a life time.
Africa has so much unutilized tourism potential. Africa is so close to Europe with little or no time difference at all. Tour De Zamunda is intending to broaden the perspective of African tourism from only safari to also leisure and beach holidays. We are having family packages that are suitable for winter and summer vacationers. Our customers will have the privilege of having a Safari trip in the morning and relaxing on the white sand beaches in the afternoon.
Corporate Social Responsibility Policy:
Through our souvenir and crafts shop display at the Zamunda village we promote and market products made by various orphans and women groups.
We also periodically contribute to selected village projects in Education and Health through our Volunteer program.
Our hospitality team is comprised of only local staff.
Tour De Zamunda Supports and mentor traditional drama and entertainment groups.
Through our Tourism cares undertakings we organize visits to local village markets.
The Directors and Management of Tour De Zamunda would like to take this opportunity to commend you for taking time off to know who we are and what we do.
C.E.O. Dr. Deo Musiige
Director of operations. Ms. sylvia kalembe